Lots of things happened since my last post here so I have no idea where to start... from the begining seems like a good idea lol...
- Due to time constrains on my real life job I canceled lots of sculpting projects that was on my table, no more space dinos (chuhuac) in 15mm for Loud ninja games is one of the casualties... sorry folks, no way I can take more big projects atm so I will stick with just a few selected clients for now... in the future I hope to regain that extra time and return to the happy times sculpting for all the cool people and the cool projects they have. To all the people that I had to decline a big sorry and thanks for your understanding.
- I found a local bunker club with some freaky fellas so I'm the newest member of the chelmsford bunker... espect some bloodbowl funky stuff in a near future here.
- To hit next month secret weapon stores there is new range of bases, so if you like fat annelida you will be happy with them... Lots of cuddly bugs.
- Slowly sculpting more spaceship corridors for Fenris games.
- Slowly sculpting some figs for Fractured dimensions.
- Shopping spree... got some of the new GW plaguebearers DAMN NICE KIT! And more spaceships, this time ninja magic miniatures SWEET!
- Finished sculpting some heads for Battleroad games I called them foofighers. Tried to cover from small chimps, monkeys, gorilla and orangutan heads with a scifi twist...
- And also sculpted by mistake a set alien bases... I'm getting senile over here and messed up the theme! Oh well major fail!!!
It was also my Bday so I indulged myself with a big nice fat Saturday stuck at work!
Got to run and I will try to keep you guys posted about my greenstuffing but time is kinda short on buglands.