Sunday 3 June 2012

Fleet Mods

Modify! Modify! There's something about man and their toys that makes us go nutty and modify things... so my fleet got some really simple, fast & furious mods. Took me 15 minutes and its just some little things modified to make my ships less similar. The only one not modded is the one in the back.



Done now back to sculpting my commissions before someone sends me a mailed bomb.

Oh speaking of mods I wants this:


Perfect family car my wife would love it for sure!



2 comments:

  1. Nice conversions.

    And don't worry, the shipping cost on a good bomb are really just too prohibitive. :)

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, even the Unabomber mostly made his out of pie plates and stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.